Surge protector for PHOTOVOLTAIC systems
- Developed to protect against overvoltages and surges caused by lightning strikes over the continuous part of photovoltaic systems.
- It incorporates thermal disconnectors indicating the failing element and disconnecting from power line.
- It has a remote output (contact indication).
- Un nominal voltage: 500VDC / 1000VDC (depending on model)
- Uc maximum voltage: 500VDC
- Up protection level: ≤1,5kV
- Imax maximum discharge current (8/20μs) : 40kA
- In nominal current: 20kA
- Response time to surge: ≤25ns
- Maximum backup fuse: 160A gL/gG
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 25mm²
- Temperature range: -40º C … +85º C
- FV-500/2: 36 x 90 x 66mm
- FV-1000/3: 54 x 90 x 66mm
- Number of DIN modules: 2 (FV-500/2) / 3 (FV-1000/3)
- Protection: IP20
- Weight: 276g (FV-500/2) / 454g (FV-1000/3)
- Mounting: DIN Rail 35
- Product standards: IEC 61643-11
- Class: II
Related products with Vigivolt FV
7/4/15 Compact device under the POP EN50550 standard, ideal for continuous power supply.
9/1/15 Toscano presents new protective equipment.
New standard for power frequency overvoltage protective devices.
Toscano participates in the drafting the standard EN 50539-11.
Solutions for surges in industry.