Surge protector, single-phase, class II
- Designed to protect lines where the risk of direct lightning strike is high.
- It is installed in parallel in power supply, so the operating current bypasses the Vigivolt.
- Composed by interchangeable modules for easy replacement .
- Includes signaling to know if the equipment is operating.
- It incorporates thermal disconnectors indicating the failing element and disconnecting from power line.
- Un nominal voltage: 240VAC
- Uc maximum voltage: 320VAC
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Up protection level: ≤1,5kV
- Imax maximum discharge current (8/20μs) : 15kA / 30kA / 60kA (depending on model)
- In nominal current: 5kA (V2T-15 / V2T-30) / 30kA (V2T-60)
- Response time to surge: ≤25ns
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 4mm² / 6mm² (PE) / 25mm² (V2T-60)
- Temperature range: -40º C … +80º C
- Dimensions: 18 x 90 x 66mm (V2T-15 / V2T-30) / 36 x 90 x 66mm (V2T-60)
- Number of DIN modules: 1 (V2T-15 / V2T-30) / 2 (V2T-60)
- Protection: IP20
- Weight: 130g (V2T-15 / V2T-30) / 250g (V2T-60)
- Mounting: DIN Rail 35
- Product standards: IEC 61643-11
- Class: II
Related products with Vigivolt V2T
7/4/15 Compact device under the POP EN50550 standard, ideal for continuous power supply.
9/1/15 Toscano presents new protective equipment.
New standard for power frequency overvoltage protective devices.
Toscano participates in the drafting the standard EN 50539-11.
Solutions for surges in industry.