Surge protector, three-phase, class II
- Designed to protect lines where the risk of direct lightning strike is high.
- It is installed in parallel in power supply, so the operating current bypasses the Vigivolt.
- Composed by interchangeable modules for easy replacement .
- Includes signaling to know if the equipment is operating.
- It incorporates thermal disconnectors indicating the failing element and disconnecting from power line.
- Un nominal voltage: 240VAC (L/N) / 400VAC (L/L)
- Uc maximum voltage: 320VAC (L/N)
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Up protection level: ≤1,5kV
- Imax maximum discharge current (8/20μs) : 15kA / 30kA / 60kA (depending on model)
- In nominal current: 5kA / 15kA / 30kA (depending on model)
- Response time to surge: ≤25ns
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 4mm² / 6mm² (PE) / 25mm² (V3T-60)
- Temperature range: -40º C … +80º C
- V3T-15 / V3T-30: 36 x 90 x 66mm
- V3T-60: 72 x 90 x 66mm
- Number of DIN modules: 2 (V3T-15 / V3T-30) / 4 (V3T-60)
- Protection: IP20
- Weight: 280g (V3T-15 / V3T-30) / 530g (V3T-60)
- Mounting: DIN Rail 35
- Product standards: IEC 61643-11
- Class: II
References Vigivolt V3T
Related products with Vigivolt V3T
7/4/15 Compact device under the POP EN50550 standard, ideal for continuous power supply.
9/1/15 Toscano presents new protective equipment.
New standard for power frequency overvoltage protective devices.
Toscano participates in the drafting the standard EN 50539-11.
Solutions for surges in industry.