- Sensor designed to detect that the fluid moves within a pipe.
- Suitable for all kinds of non-aggressive liquids.
- It’s screwed laterally into the pipe, leaving inside a flap in contact with the liquid. This flap is held upright with the fluid stationary and moves to circulate with it. This movement is transmitted outside through a spring bellows and acts on a changeover contact.
- The trigger point can be adjusted by an accessible screw and adapted to different diameters by changing the size of the flap.
- It is essential to install it oriented towards the direction of the flow in a straight line and completely full, respecting clearance on entry and exit (10x diameter pipe).
- For pipes from 1″ to 8″ diameter, thread G 1″ M.