Equipment designed to prevent algal blooms and crustacean over the boat hull and propellers. DUMO Algacleaner Marina ACM is a revolution in the conservation of ships, being simple to install and low-maintenance, effective against biofouling that nests over the ship hull.
- Reduces maintenance out of the water (lifting, cleaning and repainting the hull). Extends the life of antifouling paint
- Improves hull performance, speed and maneuverability.
- Saves fuel.
- No need to change structurally the boat hull for installation. It is fixed by a rope to the deck of the ship while docked.
- It is environment-friendly as it does not use chemicals. It is not harmful to humans.
- Prevents crustaceans (barnacles and mollusks) in the hull of the boat.
- A software specifically developed for this purpose, allows the design of an ultrasound program adapted to each application.
- It can be used in both freshwater and saltwater.