Modular protection panel for 1 swimming pool pump, 14A, 230VAC for 100W spotlight.
- Includes control module TPM-Pool.
- Very simple and intuitive installation and operation.
- Two time programmers for filtration and one time programmer for lighting, totally independent.
- Built-in thermal protection with automatic setting of motor overload and underload.
- External On/Off control of spotlights and scene change function (RGB).
- External On/Off control of the pump.
- Forced pump Start/Stop in manual mode.
- Integrated frost protection (sensor not included).
- Supply voltage: 230VAC+N – 50/60Hz
- Pump output: 14A
- Lighting output: 12VAC / 100W
- LED pilot lights: Filtration programs 1/2, Pump running, Lighting program, Auxiliary output, Current time, Alarm
- Protections: Motor overload, Jammed impeller prevention
- Overload protection: 20% above calibration
- 4-digits LED display: Clock, Settings and Alarms
- Auxiliary relay: voltage-free contact 250V / 5A max. (alarm, low flow, cleaning robot, dosing pumps, electrolyzer, UV lamps, heat pump, etc)
- Pump minimum current: 0.5A
- Terminal blocks wiring size: 4mm² (power) / 2.5mm² (control)
- IP/Temperature: IP65/-10º…+55º C
- Bluetooth interface (-B)
- Remote control via radio
- External temperature sensor
Tutorial video: Protect your swimming pool with ECO-Pool and tPool app