- Very sensitive pressure sensor.
- Screwed to the top of a pipe, the other end is open and positioned at the desired height detection. When the liquid plugs the open end up, the air inside the pipe is compressed and actuates a changeover contact.
- The pipe (installed by user in accordance with the liquid to detect) can be made of metal, plastic, glass, steel etc.
- Useful, safe and very economical for any fluid (aggressive, viscous, food, acid, etc.).
- It is widely used in the chemical industry and in water treatment plants.