Tank filling control module for solenoid valve
Filling control module by level probes or floats and 24V solenoid valve control. 3-module wide modular case for DIN rail mounting. Power supply of the module at 230V. Front indication of power ON and position of the solenoid valve, open or closed. Front panel potentiometers for adjusting the water sensitivity (hardness) and time delay before opening and closing the solenoid valve (wavelet effect).
- Pilot lights: Voltage presence and solenoid valve
- Operation voltage: 230 Vac – 50/60 Hz
- Probes / float switches voltage: 24 Vac 50 Hz
- Probes / float switches current: 1.2 mA max. in short
- Probes sensitivity: 60…200 kohm, adjustable
- Solenoid valve switch on/off delay: 5…40 s, adjustable
- Solenoid valve output: 24 Vac / 16 VA max.
- Relay output (terminal blocks 3 and 4): Voltage-free. 5 A / 250 Vac max.
- Maximum terminal cross-section: 2.5 mm²
- Operating temperature: 0º…+50º C
- Protection degree: IP20
- Dimensions: 91x53x60 mm
- Net weight: 490 g (725 g with 3 SN probes incl.)
Operation: When the reservoir level drops below the minimum probe, the solenoid valve opens. The solenoid valve remains open until the level reaches the maximum probe. There is always a delay to the opening and closing of the solenoid valve that can be set.
The output contact is a voltage-free relay contact. It is activated and deactivated at the same time as the solenoid valve. It can be used to activate a filling signaling.