Power overvoltage protection device, caused by permanent voltage increases in single-phase systems.
Comprised by MCB + reconnection coil.
Manufactured according to EN50550 (POP) standard.
Automatic reset once the nominal voltage is regularized.
This device DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST SURGES.
- Un nominal voltage: 240 VAC
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 0.3VA
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 25mm²
- Size: 54x90x71 mm (WxHxD)
- Environmental range: -20º…+70º C / 80% R.H.
- Protection: IP20
- Mounting: Rail DIN 35
- No. of DIN modules: 3
- Tripping voltage: >265VAC ±2%.
- Overvoltage disconnection times: according to standard EN50550 (POP).
- Reset time: 10s
- In nominal current: 25, 40, 50A (depending on model)
- Curve: C
- Breaking capacity: 10kA
Product standards: EN-50550