Power overvoltage protection device, caused by permanent voltage increases in single-phase systems.
Comprised by MCB + tripping coils + Vigivolt V2T.
Manufactured according to EN50550 (POP) standard.
It also protects against transient surges caused by lightning strikes or network switching.
- Un nominal voltage: 240VAC
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 25mm²
- Size: 72x90x71 mm (WxHxD)
- Environmental range: -20º…+70º C / 80% R.H.
- Protection: IP20
- Mounting: Rail DIN 35
- No. of DIN modules: 4
- Tripping voltage: 265VAC ±2%.
- Overvoltage disconnection times: according to standard EN50550 (POP).
- Maximum current Imax: 15, 30kA (8/20), depending on model
- Nominal current In: 8, 15kA, depending on model
- Protection level Up: ≤1.5 kV
- Class: II
- Nominal current: 20, 32, 40, 50, 63A (depending on model)
- Curve: C
- Breaking capacity: 10s
- For the correct operation of the equipment, the phase must be connected to terminal “L” and the neutral to terminal “N”.
- DO NOT INSTALL IN LINES WITHOUT NEUTRAL.
- Disconnect power and work with the appropriate tools.
- THIS EQUIPMENT MUST BE INSTALLED BY QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL.