Power overvoltage protection device, caused by permanent voltage increases in three-phase systems.
Comprised by MCB + reconnection coil + V3P 2.0.
Manufactured according to EN50550 (POP) standard.
Automatic reset once the nominal voltage is regularized.
This device DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST TRANSIENT SURGES.
- Un nominal voltage: 240 VAC (L-N) 400 VAC (L-L)
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 0.3VA
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 25mm²
- Size: 163x90x71 mm (WxHxD)
- Environmental range: -20º…+70º C / 80% R.H.
- Protection: IP20
- Mounting: Rail DIN 35
- No. of DIN modules: 9
- Tripping voltage: 265VAC ±2%.
- Overvoltage disconnection times: according to standard EN50550 (POP).
- Reset time: 10s
- In nominal current: 25, 40, 63A (depending on model)
- Curve: C
- Breaking capacity: 10kA
Product standards: EN-50550