This series of protectors for photovoltaic systems has been developed to protect against discharges and surges produced by lightning strikes in the continuous part in such systems.
The protection consists of three stages of varistors equipped with thermal disconnectors that indicate the failure of the element through a window.
It has a remote output (indication contact).
- Nominal voltage (Un): 1000V=
- Maximum voltage DC+/DC-, DC+/PE, DC-/PE (Uc): 1060V=
- Nominal discharge current 8/20µs (In): 20kA
- Maximum discharge current 8/20µs (Imax): 40kA
- Protection level (Up): ≤3.2 kV
- Overvoltage response time: ≤25 ns
- Previous protection fuse: 160A gL/gG
- Temperature range: -40º…+80º C
- Protection: IP20
- Size: 54x90x71 mm (WxHxD)
- Failure indication: window
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 25 mm² (remote: 1.5mm²)
- Remote indication (contact): 200 V~ / 1 A, 30 V= / 2 A
- Mounting: Rail DIN 35
- Product standards: EN-61643-11
- Class: II