Transient surge protector for coaxial systems.
It is installed as close as possible to the equipment to be protected.
These devices DO NOT PROTECT against PERMANENT voltage surges.
- Maximum voltage (Uc): 70Vdc
- Loading current (IL): 4A
- Nominal lightning strike current (10/350µs): 2.5kA
- Maximum discharge current (8/20µs): 10kA
- Residual voltage with 1 kV/μs (Up): 600 V
- System impedance: 75 ohm
- Insertion attenuation: 0,7 dB
- Bandwidth: 0…862 MHz
- Response time: 100 ns
- Size: 61x48x22mm (WxHxD)
- Protection: IP20
- Temperature range: -40º…+80º C
- Input/output connectors: IEC 75 / IEC 75
- Product standards: EN-61643-21
- Class: III