Power overvoltage protection device, caused by permanent voltage increases in three-phase systems.
It also protects against transient surges caused by lightning strikes or network switching.
- Un nominal voltage: 240VAC (N/L1, N/L2, N/L3)
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 0.6VA
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 6mm²
- Alarm contact: 5A / 30VDC, 5A / 250VAC
- Size: 72x90x71 mm (WxHxD)
- Environmental range: -20º…+70º C / 80% R.H.
- Protection: IP20
- Mounting: Rail DIN 35
- No. of DIN modules: 4
- Maximum current: 20kA (8/20)
- Protection level: ≤1.5 kV
- Class: II
- Tripping voltage: 265VAC ±2%.
- Overvoltage disconnection times: according to standard EN50550 (POP).
- Reset time: 10s