Transient surge protection device for protection of final equipment (TV, PC, etc.). This fine protection minimizes the damage that these transient surges can cause to equipment.
The device incorporates protection with GAS discharger to avoid possible current leakage to ground due to varistor wearing out.
Includes sound indication of fault.
This device DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST PERMANENT OVERVOLTAGE.
- Nominal voltage (Un): 230 VAC
- Maximum voltage (Uc): 320 VAC
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Protection level (Up): <1.15kV
- Nominal discharge current 8/20µs L/N (Imax): 3kA
- Nominal discharge current 8/20µs L+N/PE (In): 5kA
- Combined wave voltage L/N (Uoc): 6kV
- Combined wave voltage L+N/PE (Uoc): 10kA
- Overvoltage response time: ≤25ns
- Previous protection fuse: 16A gL
- Temperature range: -25º…+40º C
- Size and weight: 24x40x11 mm (WxHxD) / 14g
- Protection: IP20
- Mounting: Aerial
- Tripping indication: Acoustic
- Product standards: EN-61643-11
- Class: III