Transient surge protection device, caused by atmospheric discharges, switching maneuvers in electrical circuits and electrostatic discharge.
The device incorporates protection with GAS discharger to avoid possible current leakage to ground due to varistor wearing out.
It avoids the damages that these transient surges can cause to the equipment powered from this supply.
This device DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST PERMANENT OVERVOLTAGE.
- Nominal voltage (Un): 240 VAC (L/N)
- Maximum voltage (Uc): 385 VAC (L/N)
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Maximum discharge current 8/20µs (Imax): 50kA
- Nominal discharge current 8/20µs (In): 50kA
- Impulse intensity 10/350µs N/PE (Iimp): 100 kA
- Impulse intensity 10/350µs L/N (Iimp): 50kA
- Protection level (Up): <1.8 kV
- Overvoltage response time: ≤100 ns
- Previous protection fuse: 500A gL
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 35 mm²
- Temperature range: -40º…+80º C
- Size and weight: 72x90x71 mm (WxHxD) / 290g
- No. of DIN modules: 4
- Protection: IP20
- Mounting: Rail DIN 35
- Product standards: EN-61643-11
- Class: I+II