Transient surge protection device, caused by atmospheric discharges, switching maneuvers in electrical circuits and electrostatic discharge.
It is installed in the meter room or in the house electrical panel, in parallel with the mains, so that the service current does not pass through the device.
It avoids the damages that these transient surges can cause to the equipment powered from this supply.
This device DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST PERMANENT OVERVOLTAGE.
- Nominal voltage (Un): 240VAC (L/N)
- Maximum voltage (Uc): 320VAC (L/N)
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Protection level (Up): ≤1,6 kV (PE-N) ≤2,6 kV (L-L)
- Impulse intensity 10/350µs (Iimp): 100kA
- Nominal current 8/20µs (In): 60kA
- Overvoltage response time: ≤100 ns
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 25 mm²
- Temperature range: -40º…+80º C
- Size and weight: 144x90x71 mm (WxHxD)
- No. of DIN modules: 8
- Protection: IP20
- Mounting: Rail DIN 35
- Product standards: EN-61643-11
- Class: I