Transient surge protection device, caused by atmospheric discharges, switching maneuvers in electrical circuits and electrostatic discharge.
It is installed in the meter room or in the house electrical panel, in parallel with the mains, so that the service current does not pass through the device.
Suitable for installations without space enough for independent Class I plus Class II modules.
This device DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST PERMANENT OVERVOLTAGE.
- Nominal voltage (Un): 275 VAC (L/N)
- Maximum voltage (Uc): 320 VAC (L/N)
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Maximum discharge current 8/20µs (Imax): 100kA
- Nominal discharge current 8/20µs (In): 60kA
- Impulse intensity 10/350µs N/PE (Iimp): 100kA
- Impulse intensity 10/350µs L/N (Iimp): 25kA
- Protection level L/N (Up): <2.0 kV
- Protection level N/PE (Up): <2.5 kV
- Overvoltage response time: ≤100 ns
- Previous protection fuse: 125A gL
- Maximum cable section in terminals: 35 mm²
- Temperature range: -40º…+80º C
- Size and weight: 144x90x71 mm (WxHxD) / 660g
- No. of DIN modules: 8
- Protection: IP20
- Mounting: Rail DIN 35
- Product standards: EN-61643-11
- Class: I+II