Cable-extension absolute linear position transducer with 4-20mA output
- This sensor measures the linear displacement of an object.
- Ideal for industrial applications:
- metal forming
- injection molding
- synchronization of hydraulic cylinders
- telescopic extension mechanisms
- gate position
- Environmental protection: IP68, NEMA 6. Designed for the harshest environments.
- Available for hazardous areas.
- Output signal options: 4…20mA (2-wire) or 0…20 mA (3-wire).
- Provides a signal proportional to the linear extent of the cable, using a position encoder or potentiometer.
- Long range: up to 14m.
- VLS (velocity limiting system) option: limits cable retraction speed in case of accidental release.
- Aluminum or stainless steel enclosure.
- To install, simply mount the transducer body in a fixed surface and secure the cable to the moving object.
- Works without a perfect alignment of the extension cable.