- Sensor designed to detect that the liquid is moving inside a pipe.
- Suitable for all types of non-aggressive liquids.
- It is threaded laterally in the pipe, leaving a tab inside in contact with the liquid. This tab is kept straight with the liquid stopped and moves when the liquid is circulating. This movement is transmitted to the outside through a bellows spring, which acts on a switched switch.
- The trip point can be adjusted by means of an accessible screw and adapted to various diameters by changing the size of the tab.
- It is essential to install it facing the direction of flow in a straight section of completely filled pipe, respecting the free distance to the inlet and outlet (10x pipe diameter).
- For pipes from 1″ to 8″ diameter, G 1″ M thread.
Codes and references
DFL – Detector de flujo de paleta