2 lifting station pumps, 1/3-Ph, 230/400Vac, level float switches/sensor
Duplex control and protection panel for lifting stations, 2 single/three-phase pumps up to 22A, multicontrol.
The competitive and reliable control panel for lifting stations. Smart alternating control pumps with modular components and connectivity options.
- Float switch fail-safe: Detects blocked or defective floats, maintaining correct operation.
- Limited run time: Prevents dry running in case of blocked floats.
- Full protection: Pump overload, phase failure & sequence, isolated control and sensor voltage.
- Easy and intuitive settings: Just the display and one control knob make easy to adjust and safe to operate.
- GSM connectivity available as an option.
- Ready to install: Complies with safety electrical and machine directive standards.
- Fits all control options: Float switches or 4-20mA sensor. 4 operation modes.
- Fits any application: Drainage, sewage, lifting stations, transfer pumps.
- Automatic or manual setting of motor overload (dry-running protection).
- Different operation modes by float switches or sensor (multi-control).
- Float switch failure protection by setting a safety time for the automatic pump stop (limited run time).
- Acoustic overflow alarm by built-in 90 dB buzzer (alarm level float required).
- Rechargeable battery 9V as power reserve (optional).
- Forced pump start in manual mode.
- Storage of pump operation data (total working hours and total number of starts).
Includes TPM-Drain-2 control module, level float switch fail-safe.
- Power supply: Dual voltage 230VAC I/III and 400VAC III – 50/60Hz
- Pilot lights (LED):
- Alarm level
- Pumps status
- Level status (ALARM, HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW)
- Control mode
- Limited run time
- Alarm relay ON
- Pumps out of service
- Motor protections:
- High temperature (thermal contact)
- Phase loss / sequence as option
- Displayed information (4-digit LED display):
- Level status
- Run time data
- Number of pump starts
- Max. pump current: 12A (available 16A, 22A)
- Alarm output relay: 5A max
- GSM output relay: 5A max
- Overload protection setting: 1,6…2,5A / 2,5…4A / 4…6,3A / 6,3…10A / 10…16A / 14,5…20A
- Limited run time setting: OFF – 1…15 minutes
- Floats voltage: Isolated 24VAC
- Sensor voltage: Isolated 24VDC
- Maximum terminal cross-section: 4mm² (power) / 2,5mm2 (control)
- Size / Weight / IP / Temperature: 436x310x148mm / 5,1kg / IP65 / -10…+55ºC
- Directives: 2014/35/EU (Low voltage) – 2014/30/EU (EMC)
Codes and references