1 lifting pump, 1/3-F, 230/400Vac, float switches/probes control
Digital modular protection and control panel for 1 lifting pump, single/three-phase up to 16A, multi-control.
- Very easy and intuitive operation.
- Available in single-phase 230Vac or three-phase 400Vac versions.
- Valid for any type of lifting pump, with or without built-in float switch (automatic or conventional).
- Built-in thermal protections against overload, underload, phase loss and jammed impeller (preventive system).
- Automatic or manual setting of motor overload and underload (dry-running protection).
- Different operation modes by float switch(es) or probe(s), optionally (multi-control).
- Float switch failure protection by setting a safety time for the automatic pump stop (limited run time).
- Acoustic overflow alarm by built-in 90 dB buzzer (alarm level float required).
- Rechargeable battery 9V as power reserve (optional).
- Separate external outputs for pump running, alarm level (overflow) and main alarm.
- Forced pump start in manual mode.
- Storage of pump operation data (total working hours and total number of starts).
Includes control module TPM6-Drain.
Codes and references
ECO-DRAIN-230 – monofásica 230Vac, 12A
ECO-DRAIN-400 – trifásica 400Vac, 16A