Electromagnetic insertion flowmeter
- Stainless steel electromagnetic insertion flowmeter.
- Suitable for measuring conductive liquids in a wide variety of applications.
- Each team provides:
- A single analog flow output,
- A high resolution frequency output,
- A scalable pulse output for totalization, and
- An empty pipe alarm signal.
- It provides a degree of accuracy and reliability similar to other, more expensive, devices.
- By combining this operating system with the nature of the insertion design, we have achieved a product of exceptional value.
- Dual electrode design and “continuous auto-zero” function combine to improve accuracy and sensitivity, particularly in low flow ranges.
Codes and references