Digital modular, 1 pump, 230/400 VAC, up to 22A, Floats or sensor
Digital modular control and protection panel for 1 pump up to 22A, 230 or 400 VAC selectable, control by 4-20mA level sensor or floats.
- Plug-in control module TZ2BS: simple adjustment and complete status display.
- Greater safety for the user and better immunity.
- More space and more comfort.
- Power supply voltage: 230Vac I/III or 400Vac III (selectable) -20%…+30% – 50/60Hz
- Control transformer: 230-400V / 24V, primary fuse: 0.2A (F1), secondary fuse: 0.8A (F2)
- Imax overload setting (alarm trip in 7 seconds): 0.5…13A
- Control mode: floats and/or 4-20mA level sensor
- Control input voltage: 24VDC (floats)
- Sensor supply voltage: 24VDC
- Sensor range: 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m, 4m or 5m (selectable)
- Sensor failure detection: Open circuit and short circuit
- Level adjustment:
- low level (Low): 10cm…sensor range
- high level (High): Low level + 10cm…sensor range
- level 1: Auto start 1/2 (high level – low level)
- Terminal wiring section: 10mm² (power) 4mm² (control)
- Protections: Overload, phase loss and pump overheating (Klixon contacts)
- Alarm contact: 5A 250VAC
- Activation of the alarm contact: Overload, phase failure, sensor failure, high level, no pump in AUTO, power failure
- Acoustic alarm: 90dB
- Recorded information (PumpCheck) for preventive maintenance of the pump: Module identification number, restart counter, pump running hours, pump starts, pump alarm, intensity of the last alarm trip.
- Size / Weight / IP / Temperature: 300 x 220 x 120 mm / 2.6 kg / IP65 / -10º…+55º C
Codes and references
V1ZBS – 230/400VAC